Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Snapshot Of My Life

Well today was just like any other day,
wake up, school, bus, home.
And now I'm home, Blog time!
Today I havn't been able to stop thinking about
getting a new mobile phone :P I REALLY want one with a keypad even though now I have a NokiaN97 (NOT MiNi!)
I really want a blackberry or a  Nokia C3 ! (IN PINK)
HAHA well, life, today me and my bestie sat down and watched everyone, in silence, everyone has changed SO much since the start of the year, some for the best and some for the worst, Everyday I have to see my 3 ex boyfriends all where we site and today something reminded me of the past with each of them and I couldn't get over the fact of how weird some things in life are..
Well this blog wasn't nessesarily about fashion was it? HAHA well I will totally re-make the blog in the holz when I have more time on my hands, I will also set up a Fashion Passion website! So keep an eye out for the URL!
Lots of Love xx JiMMEE CHOUU xx

No comments:

Post a Comment